Mark Goldstone (Chair)
Sam Abishara (Board Rep)
Phil Sinnott (Ex Officio)
Terms of Reference: Squash SA Committees
Committee Name: Facility and Commercial Developments Advisory Committee
Appointment: Appointed by the SRASA Board annually.
Membership: Minimum 5 members (including 1x Board Representative and at least one Court Owner)
- Squash Centre Operations
- Financial Planning
- Networks – Court Owners, Business, Commercial & Government
- General Manager
Meeting Schedule: Monthly
Relationship: The Squash Facilities Advisory Committee is responsible for providing advice and recommendations to the Board on the current state, future development and commercial exploitation of physical assets (squash facilities).
The Squash Facilities Advisory Committee will report quarterly to the Board on facilities, objectives and targets as detailed in the strategic plan unless there are matters that are for urgent attention of the Board.
- Develop and maintain a Register of all squash facilities (Members and Non Members) in South Australia
- Develop and maintain a building maintenance program
- Monitor the Standards and development of local and regionally significant facilities.
- Monitor and Review issues concerning squash facilities in South Australia, including issues relating to the potential loss of Squash Facilities in South Australia
- Research developments in relation to Squash Facilities inter state and Overseas.
- Develop strategies and provide advice to the Squash SA Board with the goal of producing and maintaining quality venues with a high standard
- Investigate and report on matters that may have impact on the retention of current squash facilities and the development of new facilities
- Investigate and report on state-wide facility strategies
- Review Feasibility Studies
- Seek out Facility Funding/Partnership Opportunities, in collaboration with the Marketing Committee
- Make recommendation to the Board on administering Squash SA Facility Development Funding Program
- Provide the Board with strategies and material to assist in lobbying State and Federal
- Government, Local Government and other relevant sporting bodies or sponsors
- Provide input to Squash SA planning workshops and Squash SA Strategic and Operational Plans
- Provide support to the Board in the development and review of appropriate polices
- Provide the Board with copies of the Squash Facilities Planning Committee Minutes
- Provide a Report for the Squash SA Annual Report.