Play at 24/7 Squash @ Tonsley
Play on the Glass Court at Tonsley
24/7 Squash @ Tonsley is an all glass squash court with 24 hour public access, located within the Tonsley Innovation District.
The court is available for public use to play squash or racquetball. The court is accessed via an online booking system with 45 minutes sessions available during the day/night, and 30 minutes sessions available during the lunch period (11.30am to 1pm). Click on the 24/7 Squash @ Tonsley logo (top right hand corner) to book.
The court hire fee varies from $14 to $20 depending on the chosen session time. The hire fee is charged per session, not per person.
The court is located at Tenancy D23, 6 MAB Eastern Promenade at Tonsley.
For the uninitiated, MAB is the the former 'Main Assembly Building' of Mitsubishi. Easiest access is via Gate 3 if entering the Tonsley precinct from the South Rd entrance, or Gate 6 if coming from the Alawoona Ave entrance.
If you don't have your own equipment, there are racquets and balls stored in a toolbox locker alongside the court. Please respect these items and return at the end of your session. Toilet and change room access is at the public facilities nearby. An access card will be available in the toolbox for after hours use. Users are responsible for this card - lost or damaged cards will be charged to the booking holder.
New balls and equipment can be purchased from The Southern Bar, Gaming, Bistro (directly opposite the Tonsley Innovation District on South Road).
How to Book
- Click on the 24/7 Squash @ Tonsley logo in the top right corner of our website
- If it is your first time you will be prompted to register via the Sporty HQ system, otherwise log in
- Select the day you want, then select a session time
- Enter your info and pay for your session
- You will be sent an automatic email with a unique entry code.
- Use your code to enter the court by entering it into the keypad near the door
- Once your session ends the door will once again lock, if you remain inside the court you will need to press the exit button located on the tin. If you would like to be locked in for security reasons you can press the exit button at any time to lock the door.
Click here to watch a short video explaining the above procedure.
When booking a session, please note that the first session of the day starts at 12.15am - be sure to scroll through to the afternoon/evening if you are after a 'pm' session.
Racquets and balls will be available in the toolbox locker next to the court to use for free, or new balls and equipment can be purchased from The Southern Bar, Gaming, Bistro (directly opposite the Tonsley Innovation District on South Road).
How to Play
Basic rules and play instructions are located on the court when you arrive. Click here if you would like to know more now.
Coming back to squash?
If you used to play squash and think you’re past it, think again. There are now a range of bouncier easy to use balls and lighter racquets, so making a comeback is not off the cards!
Have a look in the tool box next to the court for blue dot balls and “Big Balls” to ease your way back into the game.